Welcome to the website of Kilkenny City Harriers Athletics Club. Founded in 1953, the 'Harriers' is one of the longest established athletics clubs in Ireland with a proud history and tradition of achievement and participation.
1. Rachel Kelly - Silver in Under15 Discus and Bronze in under 15 National Combined Events Championships.
2. Hannah Kelly - Gold in Under 15 Shot.
3. Rory Lodge - Gold in 1500m
4. Ciara Everard - 6th in 800m at World University Games.
5. Relays - Under 9 boys, Silver; Under 10 boys, Gold; Under 11 Girls, Bronze.
6. Rachel Kelly - New Championship record in Discus - 37.41 meters
7. Cliodhna Manning - 3rd in 11.79 in Heat at European U23 in Tallin.
8. Michael Bowler - 17th in European Cup Combined Events
DETAILS - in Reports.
BEST WISHES - To all our athletes competing in Tullamore this weekend (18 - All-Ireland Relay Finals/19 July - Round 2 National League).
ENTRIES - Entries for Leinster and National Events should be with May Hutt, Competition Secretary, well in advance of competition dates.
Mob 086-8939004, email firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY RUN - Currently suspended - As an alternative why not register with KILKENNY PARK RUN and join the action in The Castle Park every Saturday morning at 9.30am for a 5K workout.
HELP: More Volunteers needed - especially for ONE HOUR on Tuesday nights- no experience required. Coach training will be provided if needed. Contact any club coach or committee member.
KCH Athlete, Eoin Everard is a Certified Athletic Therapist/Chartered Physiotherapist. 087 2249143
Mail: email@example.com Web: www.solutionsphysio.com
Number of visitors to KCH website: