Welcome to the website of Kilkenny City Harriers Athletics Club. Founded in 1953, the 'Harriers' is one of the longest established athletics clubs in Ireland with a proud history and tradition of achievement and participation.
1. Rachel Kelly - Bronze in under 15 National Combined Events Championships.
2. Ladies 10K Team - County 10K Road Champions 2015 at The Pink Rock
3. The Everards - Eoin Everard 6th and Ciara Everard 4th in Crete.
4. Relays - Under 9 boys, Silver; Under 10 boys, Gold; Under 11 Girls, Bronze.
5. Rachel Kelly - New Championship record in Discus - 37.41 meters
6. Cliodhna Manning - Selected for 100m, 200m & 4x10m Relay at European U23 Championships + U23 200m national champion with a new PB 23.94
7. Michael Bowler - selected for European Cup Combined Events
8. Peter Lynch - Big Time in 5000m in Watford
DETAILS - in Reports.
BEST WISHES - To all our athletes competing in Tullamore this weekend (4th/5th July).
ENTRIES - Entries for Leinster and National Events should be with May Hutt, Competition Secretary, well in advance of competition dates.
Mob 086-8939004, email firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY RUN - Currently suspended - As an alternative why not register with KILKENNY PARK RUN and join the action in The Castle Park every Saturday morning at 9.30am for a 5K workout.
HELP: More Volunteers needed - especially for ONE HOUR on Tuesday nights- no experience required. Coach training will be provided if needed. Contact any club coach or committee member.
KCH Athlete, Eoin Everard is a Certified Athletic Therapist/Chartered Physiotherapist. 087 2249143
Mail: email@example.com Web: www.solutionsphysio.com
Number of visitors to KCH website: